Portland Criminal Defense Attorney
Adam L. Dean
I received my undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire in 1990. I received a Master’s in Social Work (MSW) from Washington University in 1992 and my J.D from Marquette University in 1995. I also was a visiting student at the Northwestern School of Law at Lewis & Clark College. In addition to being admitted to the state bars of Oregon, Washington and Wisconsin, I am admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Oregon, and the Western District of Washington, and Eastern District of Wisconsin. I am a member of the Multnomah County Bar Association and the Clark County Bar Assocation.
Outside of work, I enjoy swimming, camping, hiking, and fishing.
- Marquette University, J.D., 1995
- Washington University, M.S.W., 1992
- University of Wisconsin, B.S.W., 1990
- Oregon State Bar (1995)
- Washington State Bar Association (2001)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (1995, inactive)
- United States District Court of Oregon
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association